Slalom, Wave & Freestyle
To complement the Avanti Sail range, a full carbon boom range has been introduced in 2019. All future sails are been developed on these Avanti booms and greatly benefits from the being used together.
- Black Avanti logo is die cut in the EVA grip, no fading.
- Mini Avanti logo’s are heat stamped to give a texture to the main area of the boom
210-260 / 190-240 / 170-220
- Three slalom boom sizes give the sailor power and control over the rig while maintaining the best stance over the board.
- Wide boom backends are a key feature of this range. Wide profiled booms, allow for fuller sail designs increasing stability and overall performance.
- The booms are developed such that you can ride a wider boom on smaller sized sail for added power and stability.
- Double pin clips for a strong durable connection between the main front section and the adjustable back-end
- The sizes 210 and 190 are with oversized back end tube diameters for extra rigidity whilst keeping the weight down.
- Small tubular diameters of just 29mm in the grip area, ensures a comfortable product.
Wave & Freestyle
140-200 / 150-210
- Two boom sizes are available for wave sailing and freestyle.
- The booms are formed to provide a even stance over the board and improved rig handling for new school wave and freestyle manoeuvres
- Reduced tubular diameters of just 25mm, ensures a comfortable grip
|SIZE (cm)||GRIP (mm)||WEIGHT (kg)||CONSTRUCTION|
|140 - 200||28||2.40||Full Carbon|
|150 - 210||28||2.50||Full Carbon|
|170 - 220||31||2.70||Full Carbon|
|190 - 240||32||3.00||Full Carbon|
|210 - 260||32||3.50||Full Carbon|