“This year we added more profile and acceleration, along with a bigger dual pane window. The Poweride is a joy to sail, and virtually everyone who has tested it came back smiling. Add the incredible durability, and you have got a very cool product.”
– Dennis Boisen
Fast & Easy
- GemTone Fiber enriches color weight and vibrancy on the water.
- HD Membrane Matrix gives maximum strength and durability, even in brutal conditions.
Lightweight & Dynamic
– Ultra lightweight. Feather Weight Construction puts this sail’s weight 15-20% under industry standard.
– Visibility. Dual Pane Window yields good visibility while maintaining the integrity of the membrane in critical high-stress areas.
– GemTone Fiber. Enriches color weight and vibrancy on the water and ensures sails that are lighter, stronger, and more durable than the competition.
– Updated Fiber Map. HotSpot clew to luff trajectories keep shape locked low and forward.
Performance & Durability
– Rainbow Batten Trajectories. Rainbow Batten Trajectories minimize pocket stretch and ensure rigged symmetry.
– Anti-Abrasion. Anti-Abrasion Silicon Bumpers prevent unnecessary wear. MicroLight Batten Tensioners provide balanced skin tension.
– Nylatron Tack Pulley. Super lightweight ‘Nylatron’ tack pulley wheels save weight and allow easy downhauling.
– Kevlar Reinforced Fairings. Reinforced head and tack fairings give maximum durability against abrasion.
- Helix Leech Plys minimize cyclical flexing along a given line and extend toughness of leech.
- Teijin 8083 luff sleeve material gives excellent durability and repels water.
|5.2||412||160/165||14||6||0||400 Bolt RDM||3.5|
|5.8||426||175/181||28||6||0||400 Poweride SDM / 400 Bolt RDM||3.7|
|6.6||445||189/194||16||6||0||430 Poweride SDM||4.0|
|7.4||466||203/212||8||7||0||460 Poweride SDM||4.6|
|8.2||485||227/238||26||7||0||460 Poweride SDM||4.9|
|9.0||505||238/245||16||8||0||490 Poweride SDM||5.0|