Introducing the brand-new revamped Poweride. This industry-leading freeride sail is set to deliver best in class performance. There are tons of great new features for 2017. The new outline features an optimized head profile and back-end. Profiles were increased in the lower third, and additional negative shaping was introduced overhead to keep shape locked and forward. This new sail is super comfortable with more grunt, at no sacrifice to the top end. We couldn’t be more proud to share this sail with our customers.
“This year we added more profile and acceleration, along with a bigger dual pane window. The Poweride is a joy to sail, and virtually everyone who has tested it came back smiling. Add the incredible durability, and you have got a very cool product.”
– Dennis Boisen
Fast & Easy
- GemTone Fiber enriches color weight and vibrancy on the water.
- HD Membrane Matrix gives maximum strength and durability, even in brutal conditions.
Lightweight & Dynamic
– Ultra lightweight. Feather Weight Construction puts this sail’s weight 15-20% under industry standard.
– Visibility. Dual Pane Window yields good visibility while maintaining the integrity of the membrane in critical high-stress areas.
– GemTone Fiber. Enriches color weight and vibrancy on the water and ensures sails that are lighter, stronger, and more durable than the competition.
– Updated Fiber Map. HotSpot clew to luff trajectories keep shape locked low and forward.
Performance & Durability
– Rainbow Batten Trajectories. Rainbow Batten Trajectories minimize pocket stretch and ensure rigged symmetry.
– Anti-Abrasion. Anti-Abrasion Silicon Bumpers prevent unnecessary wear. MicroLight Batten Tensioners provide balanced skin tension.
– Nylatron Tack Pulley. Super lightweight ‘Nylatron’ tack pulley wheels save weight and allow easy downhauling.
– Kevlar Reinforced Fairings. Reinforced head and tack fairings give maximum durability against abrasion.
- Helix Leech Plys minimize cyclical flexing along a given line and extend toughness of leech.
- Teijin 8083 luff sleeve material gives excellent durability and repels water.
|5.2||412||160/165||14||6||0||400 Bolt RDM||3.5|
|5.8||426||175/181||28||6||0||400 Poweride SDM / 400 Bolt RDM||3.7|
|6.6||445||189/194||16||6||0||430 Poweride SDM||4.0|
|7.4||466||203/212||8||7||0||460 Poweride SDM||4.6|
|8.2||485||227/238||26||7||0||460 Poweride SDM||4.9|
|9.0||505||238/245||16||8||0||490 Poweride SDM||5.0|